Texas Instruments BA2 PLUS Calculator
The BA II Plus operates in standard calculator and worksheet modes. The standard mode lets you perform common math as well as operations involving the time value of money--that is, applications such as mortgages or annuities in which payments are equal and evenly spaced. You can also perform trigonometric functions in standard mode.
- Performs common math as well as various financial functions
- Worksheet mode includes tables for amortization, bond, depreciation, and compound interest
- Built-in memory for storage of previous worksheets
- Can perform cash-flow analysis and advanced list-based statistics
- Time-value-of-money and Amortization keys solve problems including: pension calculations, loans, mortgages, etc.
- Slide-case included to protect screen
- Ideal calculator for students, managers and statisticians